Top Ten Reasons to do Personal Training Sessions in Ninjutsu
· Motivation – Pathways instructors wear many hats, serving not only as coaches, but as educators, confidants, role models and as a major source of motivation and encouragement as well.
· Consistency – Do you find it difficult to stick to your curriculum? Scheduling regular appointments with your Pathways Instructor helps eliminate any excuses you might come up with for not training.
· Safety – Unsure about how to perform certain techniques or can't get your deepest questions answered. Pathways instructors will show you how to train safely (including which ways of movement to avoid in Ninjutsu) and instruct you on the proper and safe use of ancient weapons.
· Individualized Instruction – What works for one person, may not work for another when it comes to choosing a Pathways program. A personal session will develop the most effective program for you based on your personal goals. Beginners in particular benefit from instruction on how to perform specific exercises and program planning.
· Effective Training – Today's hectic lifestyles mean you don't have time to waste on ineffective exercise routines. Focusing on the correct routine for you will help maximize your time by providing class sessions designed to meet your goals quickly and efficiently.
· Supervision – Personal attention during a private session is the primary function your personal instructor. Need someone to throw or put arm locks on? Looking for feedback on your Waza and form? No problem-that's what your personal session is for-to observe, assist and, if necessary, correct as needed.
· Weapons Training – Many amateur and professional athletes work with a personal trainers during the off-season to prepare themselves for in-season competition. Whether you want to get the basics of Ninjutsu down or get your Black Belt as soon as possible, a Pathways instructor can tailor your class to fit your needs.
· Undoing Bad Habits- Ninjutsu is meant to be a natural martial art. A lot of people have trained in some other martial art before they get to ninjutsu, or have never trained at all. With a personal session you will quickly understand how ninjutsu differs in movement and style from previous arts you may have seen or studied.
· Special-needs Training – Research confirms that individuals with health challenges such as diabetes, asthma, osteoporosis or heart disease benefit greatly from regular physical activity in the martial arts. These conditions, however, can make exercising safely a challenge. The Pathways Team is experienced in designing programs that address the special needs of these and other conditions.
· Ego Boost – It's a fact-feeling good makes you look good, and vice versa. Not only can your Pathways instructor help you achieve your health and fitness goals, they provide you with positive feedback on your performance and bolster your confidence to take on new challenges. Your instructor will show you how to train safely (including which ways of movement to avoid in Ninjutsu) and instruct you on the proper and safe use of ancient weapons.